In the middle of 2005 year, silicone wristband/bracelet became the most popular accessory in nowadays under the impetus of celebrities from all walks of life. Silicone bracelets are more associated with a variety of organizational activities, brand awareness, sports, etc. A good design can convey far-reaching significance. So many people will customize different color bands just not only for beautiful or personal preferences, because usually different colors represent different organizations and words.
1. White: Make poverty history
2. Yellow:(LAF): Livestrong (Supporting cancer patients), such as Blue Livestrong Bracelets for Fundraising, Cancer Wristbands with No minimum, Yellow Volunteer Wristbands
3. Black + white (Nike): Stand up speak up (anti-racial discrimination)
4. Blue: BBC radio: Beat bullying (Anti-Bullying)
5. Pink (BCC): support knowledge strength (supports breast cancer patients), like Pink Ribbon Cancer Wrist Bracelets
6. Red (BHF): Feel the pulse (support for heart disease), such as Red Ribbon Rubber Bracelets, Red Cancer Dual Layer Rubber Bracelets, Red Rubber Bracelets for Charity
7. Dark blue or blue and white: One world one cause / Tsunami Relief (to help tsunami victims)
8. Blue + green: Say No to sectarianism (against religious conflicts)
Previous: What's The Use Of Silicone Wristbands?